Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Affiliates

Affiliates


Sanjay Dutt in August 2009


As I am German, most of my links will lead to websites and discussion boards in German, especially as I don't want to forget my friends who helped me creating my Sanjay Dutt Fan Website. Please feel free to recommend me good pages in English where people can read more about Sanju. I'll be happy to link them here.

Marco's Molodezhnaja-Website is probably one of the world's most substantial collections of international film reviews and information, also about Hindi Cinema, in German.

Part of this website is a discussion board in German with a Sanjay-Dutt-Forum (threads for news, films, pictures etc). There you can find me nearly every day...

An invaluable help for me (as I'm a complete computer idiot) was babasko, whose Blog Baba Aur Bollywood(in English) is always worth a visit - as well as gebruss's Bollywood Blog Antarra's ramblings (even this one in English) and Marc's informative bollywoodblog.

BollyWHAT is a recommendable discussion board for you who prefer to discuss in English.
(Here I met Anamika and gebruss who didn't hesitate to join me in my marathon of translating my film reviews from German into English. My heartfelt thanks for their support, as well as to nandini67 from Marco's Bollywood-Forum!)

You need beautiful avatars, not only of Sanjay Dutt? Visit osakhija, simran and Ghandi.
And Anksuni makes terrific wallpapers, signatures and avatars with Sanjay. Likewise Jassi. (Watch even Jassi's Gallery.)
(My special thanks to osakhija for the banners on my homepage - and to Anksuni, for without her this website would never have got a picture gallery.)

A special friendship exists between the German fans of Sanjay Dutt and Kabir Bedi (no wonder - both are amazing actors and bloody attractive tigers with unmistakeable voices and striking charisma). So please meet the Kabir Bedi Fanclub. And here are fansites for some more of Sanjay's friends and colleagues:Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and (in English!) Akshay Kumar and Ranbir Kapoor.

And as a little bonus I'd like to share with you Radha Kishan's heart-warming words of love for Sanju: "I love Sanjay Dutt"

0 comments: